need help replacing ignition lock

any help, got the steering wheel and hub. Now I am down to steering wheel lock up system. Do I need to just pull it off or does it unscrew.

if yuo are talking about the locking plate that the single "tit" goes into to lock the wheel when you take the key out, you need a locking plate tool or something to push that platedown with. There is a clip in the center you will see once you push the plate in, remove the clip and the plate comes off, then I think the turn signal stuff is under there, move that and yuo can get to the ign lock cyl screw

you need to get a lock plate remover/installer, then put the tool on as the instructions say. then there is a snap ring that comes off with 2 little screwdrivers then loosen the tool and remove the lock plate . then there is 3 phillups screws that hold on the turn signal cam(you will have to move the cam like you are putting the turn signal left and right). move that to the side then there is a torx bit screw remove that then pull on the ignition tumbler then install the new one and reverse the teardown procedures.