Need help PLEASE!!!

V8KILLR

2speed 1day fast & faster
Hello all,
I'm looking for a Mechanical Engineering job and really need some networking help. The job hunting is just not going that well, due to the poor economy. I am finished with my BS in ME this December. If you are in a technical discipline or have some connections to one, please list the company that you either work for or have a connection.

Areas of interest include: Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Electronic Packaging, Control System, automotive / aerospace technology, and avionics.

Companies that I'm working on so far: Lockheed Martin, NASA, Boeing, BAE, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Northrop Grumman, Honeywell, NASEA, NAVAIR, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon, and General Electric.

The companies listed above, I have contacted, but could still use an inside connection.

Thank you for any help!!!

Sincerely,
Jason S. Meyers

Roberta,
Got your email, thanks!!! I dropped your brother an email.

Jason

UD

im not an insider but check out United Defense. they do all kinds of work on navy weapons systems. lots of electronics and hydraulics.

Send a resume to

General Dynamics Land Systems
c/o Human Resources
6000 E. 17 Mi. Rd.
Sterling Heights MI 48313

We're always short of engineers, specially for fluid mechanics, electro hydraulic systems, and electronic control systems. Govt. contractor, builds Abrams tanks and Stryker armored vehicles for Army, Marines, etc.

Send me your email and I'll forward some of the job reqs. as they come out.

Jim

saudisy@comcast.net