Need help PLEASE!!!

V8KILLR

2speed 1day fast & faster
Hello all,
I'm looking for a Mechanical Engineering job and really need some networking help. The job hunting is just not going that well, due to the poor economy. I am finished with my BS in ME this December. If you are in a technical discipline or have some connections to one, please list the company that you either work for or have a connection.

Areas of interest include: Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Electronic Packaging, Control System, automotive / aerospace technology, and avionics.

Companies that I'm working on so far: Lockheed Martin, NASA, Boeing, BAE, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Northrop Grumman, Honeywell, NASEA, NAVAIR, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon, and General Electric.

The companies listed above, I have contacted, but could still use an inside connection.

Thank you for any help!!!

Sincerely,
Jason S. Meyers

I am a Crew Chief on CH-53E's stationed in Jacksonville N.C. and we have a big Sikorsky team that assists us with maintenance i.e. Avionics and other technical aspects. I know they hire all the time a few of my buddies who got out work for them. Don't know if this helps but I figured I would throw that out there!

Thanks Kenny,
Could I email you my resume & cover letter. My friend had good luck hand delivering a copy of his resume this spring and got his job at Lockheed Martin because of it. I really think it is a good idea to find any way to stand out in these large companies and one of the ways is to hand delivering my resume. Otherwise, my resume and cover letter just get lost in the "black hole" of the resume data base.

Best regards,
Jason

Thats not a problem. My email is Kenneth.l.dixon@att.net, I have a good friend who is a Technical representative for Sikorsky that works down here. I'll give it to him and well good luck. I'm sure you know but Sikorsky has job oppurtunities all over the place and are the manufacturers of the most awesome aircraft on the planet (CH-53E Super Stallion) well maybe thats a little biased but what the hell!

Thanks Kenny,
I will be emailing you my resume and cover letter in just a sec.

Jason