Need Help Please, Car Rich At Start...!

PhatGN

Hey Guys,

I am in need of some help...

As soon as you start the car, it is rich as crap. Barely wants to run (will keep itself going, but it's not pretty).

Here are the details; I just put a new dash harness and engine wiring harness in the car. I have a brand new O2 Sensor, Two MAFs that I have tried (one new and an old one), 55#s with Red Armstrong Chip, Adjustable FPR (Set correctly). We check the cam sensor, it's right. If you try and move it under it's own power, it just goes to missing and if it dies, you have to put a new set of plugs in it. When they come out (could be literally 10 min of idling) they are black. Smell like gas, obviously. I had a scanner hooked up to it and nothing was out of the ordinary. Just kind of a mystery. Please let me know thoughts, suggestions, or if you have any questions as to anything else, ask and I will tell. Thanks so much guys!!

Hunter

a few things you could check:
is your red armstrong chip programmed for the 55lbs inj.?
not sure if this would cause your problem but cam sensor 180 degrees off.
post some of the scanner readings such as fuel integrator and block learn memory, etc.
does the car still run rich when warmed up?

hope this helps!

Are the #55's low impedance? Do you have the proper ECM? Do you have any scan tool? Check the ground wires for proper install. Give everything a good lookover.