need help in beaver dam, Wisconsin

summit

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/325098-86-87-lc2-motor-86-87-short-block-brf-trans.html

I sent this guy some money for a motor he had for sale. Arranged shipping to be picked up from his house and everything. Talked to him a couple times on the phone and was in email contact. After a couple delays, weather excuses, hurt his hand, time off work, etc I am starting to get worried. Anybody local to this guy that can help with getting this motor picked up?

Derrick Quella
308 Jefferson Street
Beaver dam, Wi

According to Google Maps, I'm 76.3 miles from him. I have a friend in Beaver Dam, I'll contact him and see if he's heard of the guy. If I can get some info, I'll post it for you.

Last Activity: Today 08:36 PM

Oh yeah, I can tell he isn't dead or in the hospital. Just ignoring me now.
I'm hoping to find someone who can go by and pick up the two motors and tranny from him so I can get them headed this way. worst case will be a weekend drive up or a plane ticket and a uhaul back. Been two months worth of excuses right now.

I can go pick up 40 min from there. 262-388-3331

Got the money back and learned a lesson to at least use paypal in these instances you can't pick stuff up in person. He still wants to sell the stuff, but says the location, an injury, and weather is preventing him from shipping. Thanks for the offer to pick it up, but the guy who was going to do the motor conversion backed out on me after the delays.