Need help identifying stretch slic

Looks like its a 15 row with a larger than stock neck. But it only has a Garrett tag and serial # on it. Also, anyone know where to get mounting brackets and shield for it? Thanks in advance!

KIMG2260.JPG
KIMG2260.JPG
KIMG2261.JPG
KIMG2263.JPG

stock brackets look like they fit, inlet neck looks like a 2.5"

This is a Mease 15 row with the end tanks repainted and a new ID tag from TR Customs.

IMG_2653.JPG

The stock mounts work. You'll need to cut the bottom out of the passenger bracket so the I/C can drop down past it.
The stock upper shroud fits, but you'll have to find a lower scoop or you can fab one up.

I have a beat up, larger mounting holes drilled, scuffed up to try to get the paint to stick (didn't work) upper shroud I will donate if you'd like to try and fabricate something.
I think I have a cut out passenger side bracket I'd sell cheap as well, I'll have to check.

I have a beat up, larger mounting holes drilled, scuffed up to try to get the paint to stick (didn't work) upper shroud I will donate if you'd like to try and fabricate something.
I think I have a cut out passenger side bracket I'd sell cheap as well, I'll have to check.

I found it. PM if interested.

IMG_3416.JPG

So would the neck be considered the same as a dutt neck? I got it on a package deal, what's it worth, and is it a decent upgrade over a stock intercooler?

It would be the same as the Dutt neck or the all new Nick neck. Lol
From what I've read these will make it to about mid 10's where a Dutt necked stock 10 row makes it mid to low 11's.

Mark Jackson made one, it might be the one Cottons sold.
It seems like Red Armstrong made one as well, then came 17 row, 19 row, 23 row and so on.
Yea its possible I have an old mark Jackson double core sitting in the garage, Reds might have had a different core I think it was bar/plate.

Last edited:
It definitely looks like the action fab, I think I remember Jackson or mease working for them but too long ago to recall lol

Thunderfab was the other one. I found a post from '07, a guy was selling a thunderfab he said he got from Cottons.