Need Help Getting A Title

Ryder4864

Alright here's the story. I bought a 1985 Buick Regal Limited and the guy won't give me the title for it. I can't get a hold of him and I can't find him. Is there any way that I can get a clear title for this car? I'll take any information that I can get. Please email me at Ryder4864@yahoo.com I dont' know what to do with this car other than to just let it sit and rot away. Thanks!

I ran a carfax and it checked out clear. There wasn't anything that sparked my Attention. Thanks again!

Do you have the bill of sale? Maybe file for a lost pink through DMV? Tell them the guy didn't have the original. Has the car been transfered to your name yet (I'm assuming not, but just checking)?

No, i don't have anything.. i got the car from a guy that was going to put it in a demo derby. He couldn't since it has t-tops.. and they're glass. So since he couldn't trash it, I took it off of his hands. He gave me the car and I have it at my house. I have the original owners name and phone number but none of my calls are returned. I dont' have a bill of sale, nor was the car transfered into my name. So its a sitting duck at my house right now. I was going to buy another regal that was stripped and just take the parts off of it.. but that just sounds like too much work for an already sh!tty car. So i'm going to try and get a title for it so that it's legally mine.

I did hear that there's this place in north that will buy the car and transfer it back.... I don't know exactly.

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for helping out in advance.

~ Michael

Pgh, PA.... rules for titles are different from state to state. Thanks again!