Need help finding part for 200 4R trans.

edog

1984 T-Type
I am looking for a 4th gear pressure switch for sale on ebay. I can't find a dam thing.

Check with some of the vendors on the board. I'm sure they have them and it shouldn't be much of a diff in price. Chris718 is a good choice as well as Dusty. PTS Extreme, ect.

Do you have them for sale on ebay? with a buy it now?

Click on the link in his sig and I think you can order from it, or you can wait until tomorow and phone it in. Chris has given some good deals for those of us on the board.:biggrin: Thanks again for the filter kit Chris.:cool:

Why Ebay??

People are sick of their shakedown/extortion tatics. Why not buy right from CK ? He replied to you in the thread. Never had an issue with him. Good Luck.

Yeah,
Ebay....
Paypal...

They are gonna get 6-7% of every sale plus a listing fee, so your 11.99 switch just became a $25-30 piece for the fees, and hassle of listing it.

Are you one of the Ebay scam artists who are trying to drum up business for Ebay because they have taken such a hit from craigslist?

I would like to pay for one threw ebay. Anybody?

Dude, why in the world do you HAVE to buy on ebay???? I'd rather not ebay get their cut, I buy directly from our vendors at every chance.