Need help finding Len Freeman (Performance Transmission)

whiplash306

Hey guys, can't get ahold of Len Freeman and was wondering if anyone knew if his shop was still even open. I've been unable to reach him by phone at his shop for quite awhile now.....Any help would be appreciated.....

He called about 2 months ago and said the shop was SLOW He said he might go to work driving a truck or something?

Nick Micale may have his home number. [Az GN]
Thankyou sir...I've sent a PM to him and hope to hear from him. However, in looking at his profile, it seems he hasn't been active on this sight since like 2005.....so, who knows. Maybe it'll atleast generate an email to his inbox that he'll eventually see. Thanks again....

On a side note, is there not anyone who lives in Vegas that can drive by and see if his shop is even still operational???

Huh??

Thankyou sir...I've sent a PM to him and hope to hear from him. However, in looking at his profile, it seems he hasn't been active on this sight since like 2005.....so, who knows. Maybe it'll atleast generate an email to his inbox that he'll eventually see. Thanks again....

On a side note, is there not anyone who lives in Vegas that can drive by and see if his shop is even still operational???
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/engine-tech/262125-cam-sensor-adjustment.html
He posted in this thread on 9/8...
Goto his signature, and you can goto his website @ Arizona GN, and contact him that way...