Need Help Fast!!!!!!

87we410877

I need to get my car in the garage before the blizzard. When i start it, it sounds like a chevy 350 w/ a cam and it wont idle. IT spits fuel out the exhaust and a decent amount of it too. Its done this before but stopped after a few tries. Its very wierd. Lots of white smoke is pouring out of the exhaust and the digital boost guage is reading 12 lbs no matter what. What the hell is going on???? when it stops running wierd the thing runs perfect w/o even a miss . Please help. i need to move the car about 100 feet thats it!!! then the motors coming out so i dont care if i have to do something not exactly by the book. THanks alot. tyler

Is it thowing any codes? Sounds like once its out of open loop it runs ok. Could be the maf took a dump, or any one of several sensors going bad.

I have no maf or thermostat. I have a speed pro computer which is FAST. What orange wire? The car is in the garage i pulled it in looking like a steem engine and sounding like a 80's camaro w/ a cam but i would like to know the problem So, which orange wire?

possable that the map sensor not working . how tuned is the car for cold start . mine runs horrable when cold . not tuned very well for cold weather.

Believe me its not a tuning issue. It was putting out more smoke and fuel than a smoke show and it wouldnt stay running for sh**. Ive had it running in cold weather before. I think when i got my electric cut out and exhaust installed the guys grounded the welder to something coz alot of stuff doesnt work. What orange wire was that post a few ones up talking about????

Start checking fuse box.The welders grd might have blew one.Orange ECM wire is under hood,on passenger side inner fender,about a foot max aft of battery.Its a single wire with a diconnect on it.

My car had some of the same symptoms once when the air temp sensor came unplugged. When it's not working the computer will think like -23 degrees or something like that. don't know if this helps but it's something easy to check. Get a scan tool, they're handy.

I have a scan tool but thats unfortunately one of the things not working. HHAA. i think the air temp sensor may be it!!! The coupler from my compressor to the intercooler is practically non existant. maybe thats it. Im going to go freeze real quick. BRB!!

This happened to me when I changed my injectors. I drove it about 50 miles no problem, and then the lots of white smoke and gas.

Turns out I had shorted one of the injector wires by crushing it under the fuel rail. Maybe an injector is stuck open.

I just pulled the sensor. good and bad news. The sensor itself (two small wires and the middle thing) is gone. But i think thats the problem. Question is where is it? haha probably in the intercooler. Now i have to find my keys and i'll see if it works. brb

yea i had my old sensor that i lost which is why i bought the new one. I couldnt find that wire though. I looked on teh pass side fender all over but nothing. Would i be able to disconnect the battery and that would reset it?

Nothing. I have to go over the whole electrical system. And the motors coming out so i'll check everything. thanks.