Need Help Fast!!!!!!

Orange wire is how you do the ecm re-set.
Several tuning procedures call for disconnecting and then reconnecting it.
It's an orange wire with an inline fuse by the battery. You actually just unplug the fuse.
I mentioned it because I had similar problems (it was so rich I fogged the back yard for mosquitoes) after installing a new chip.
Turns out the chip wasn't seated properly, and that helped for awhile.
The real culprit was a chip that got "confused" at the post office during shipping and x-raying - or whatever they do now.
Thought it might be the cause of your problem.
Realize the motor is coming out, but you might want to get that oil out of there if it's been running that rich.
Hope you get things figured out.

Yea i dont see the orange wire anywhere. I see the inline fuse but thats for my fuel pump. I'll keep looking but i didnt see it. THanks alot.

you don't have the orange wire becuse you are not running the stock ecm correct you are running a fast system.have you hook up your laptop to make sure you have no codes or check your engine parameters.also was the ecu connected when you were welding.

No Start

You need to post this in the performance ecm upgrades section. The info people are giving is for a stock style ecm. Since you have speed pro hopefully the person doing the welding unhooked the battery or could have done some damage to the ecu. Unless it lost some of the program or a sensor went south.

Steve

uh oh. Im pretty sure he didnt disconnect the ECM because i showed up and it was still on the lift, and when he brought it down, i just got in and drove. It was fine then though? Oh well. i have to go over Everything.

I would correct this problem before putting in a new engine..you won't be able to properly break in the cam if you can't keep it running for the duration required for a proper break-in.

yea ide like to find the problem before i pull the motor. IM not putting a new on it but would like to know whats wrong before pulling it. The digital boost gueage reads 12 lbs all the time. Usually it doesnt even work. I dont know what thats all about. I unplugged the ECU and then back in. That did nothing.