need help ASAP

My TCS is only doing around 3.80-4.00 @full throttle. I adjusted it to 42-44. & my bl is 150. The car is an all original 87 Turbo T.
How do I tell if TPS is done. Also since my bl is so high is that because my stock fuel pressure regulator is done?

My TCS is only doing around 3.80-4.00 @full throttle. I adjusted it to 42-44. & my bl is 150. The car is an all original 87 Turbo T.
How do I tell if TPS is done. Also since my bl is so high is that because my stock fuel pressure regulator is done?
I wouldn't sweat the TPS setting. 4.0 volts and above is ok. As mentioned you may have interference from the carpet. You may be able to get a little more out of it by pulling the TPS sensor forward when you adjust it. As far as the high BLM's...could be vacuum leak, bad MAF, or bad O2 sensor. If the car still has the stock chip in it get rid of it and put a TT chip in it.

yeah its an 87 Turbo T with 27500 original miles. i think the old man used to take it to the track. its super clean inside and all original besides what i changed