need help 87 GN stutters when giving it gas!!!!???????

pedro

(661)87GN
Not sure what could be making it startter I changed injectors to 38lbs with matching TT chip
And its doing the same thing. I cheched sparkplugs and seemed to b good. It was running good
With 60lbs injectors with tt chip, 3 1/2 maf , translater , hooker headers,
3" dn pipe. And I'm thinking its got the stock turbo.
Okay with that being said . I hope I can get some feed back. Thanks guys

Im lost at what you are saying. You took out the 60's and swapped them for 38lbers??? And now it's running bad?

No I had the 60s on when it started to act up. Than I switch it up to 38s , Cruz I
Thought that it might b the injectorinjectors. But still doing the same thing.
I just changed the fuel filter last night and I seen some metal shevings that come out of the filter.
I'm going to buy a new fuel pump, I'm thinking that it might be it.

Most probably it might be your fuel pump. Do you have a fuel pressure gauge. It might help.

whats your MAF reading i have had the same issue and my translator was on the outs

How old is the coil pack and ignition module? i would have them tested at an auto parts store. You cold test the coil pack if you have a digital multimeter.

te="Frank87gn, post: 3222367, member: 12253"]Most probably it might be your fuel pump. Do you have a fuel pressure gauge. It might help.[/quote]
No i had a shop set the fuel pressure. Not sure what pressure it was set to.
But it was running good for like 4 months.

TT recommends setting Fuel Pressure at 43lbs Vacuum line off and then tune from there.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Davidmanost: 3222415 said:
TT recommends setting Fuel Pressure at 43lbs Vacuum line off and then tune from there.

Okay thanks man. I'll check it out after work

Pedro,

Post Scanmaster numbers here at Idle fully warm so we can see what looks off.

Hey guys . I don't have a scanmaster but I checked the tps and I got .34 with just ignition on @ idle
And 1.91/98 at wot. So I went and bought a new tps from car quest, I got it installed it but it was doing
The same thing I checked voltage and @ wot is 2.03 volt. So I guessing the new one is defected price.
I checked voltage coming in to the tps and I have 5.4 volts...

I installed new 320lbh fuel pump, new fuel filter new sparkplugs new wires,
Oil changed. So not sure what could b d problem!!!!!!!!!"

I stutter a lot when I get gas.......oh! You mean, the CAR? Oh, sorry, I got off on the wrong side of the bed this morning....sorry for the misinformation...... :rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Start the car and unplug the cam sensor. Go for a ride and see if it still stutters.

RL

Pedro are you adjusting your TPS? You need to adjust it not buy a new one.

[quoteI "DavidM, post: 3223933, member: 31066"]Pedro are you adjusting your TPS? You need to adjust it not buy a new one.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app[/quote]

Yeah i tryed but it won't put out the voltage. I'm only getting 1.91 when It should be 4.5 4.8 volt right?