Need Headers? Two styles in stock.

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
http://buickgn.com/headersestyle.htm

SE style will work with any aftermarket downpipe - Made in US
KB style will work with downpipes designed to work with ATR or Kenne Bell headers where the crossover pipe comes up into the motor compartment. These are imported but fit nice. Run them on my own GN

Attachments

• header3.jpg
    header3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 334
  • Headers-SE-2.jpg
    Headers-SE-2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 341
KB style is imported, SE style are made in US:) But they fit AND are available.:D These are not ebay headers.

Hello Mark,

Would you mind posting some close-up pictures of all flange areas of the one in the 2nd picture? btw are the second pictured ones KB or SE style?

Tks,
Scott

When you decide to make some HA headers I know a couple of guys that will be more than happy to test them.:D

Hello Mark,

Would you mind posting some close-up pictures of all flange areas of the one in the 2nd picture? btw are the second pictured ones KB or SE style?

Tks,
Scott

Will get some close up and personal shots for you. 2nd pic is the SE style, lots more pics on my site.

To clarify, the KB are imported and the SE are now made in the US.
I have had the se headers on my street car for a few years now with no issues and never have used gaskets on the heads. I was suprised when I installed them. They actually fit well! Totally satisfied with the se headers

Mark,
When was the cutoff date for the American Made SE Headers.... just curious because i have a set on the shelf that i bought and was wondering which set i have....
For the most part they look nice.... exterior is excellent... there is a spot on the inside where i think i have to rework it to make me happy....

aaron