**Need** Grand National Power Master Brake Unit

Go vacuum or hrydroboost. Get rid of that powermaster. Search this one out. My powermaster went out on me while some moron threw a uturn in front of me at 40mph. There was never a warning.No brake light ever came on. The car had low miles also. under 40k good luck

Remanned Cardone units are available at Advance and Autozone. I went vacuum on both TRs

Go vacuum or hrydroboost. Get rid of that powermaster. Search this one out. My powermaster went out on me while some moron threw a uturn in front of me at 40mph. There was never a warning.No brake light ever came on. The car had low miles also. under 40k good luck

Which setup did you go with?

What all do I need to purchase to convert over from power-master to hyrdroboost or vacuum??

Basically a vacuum setup form an G-body, you should be able to get one here.

Vacuum booster
Master cylinder
brake pedal (different than Powermaster pedal)
Vacuum block w/port for booster vacuum supply.

A cursory forum search should get you all of the info you need.

Thanks for all of your help today fellas.. I went with the PowerMaster from Kirban for 630.00 with a 100.00 refundable core charge.. So $530 + 17 shipping.. I called my buddy James Kiddy and he has 2 GNs and 1 Turbo Buick. He has powermasters on 2 and vacuum on 1 and he said he prefers the powermaster when they are working so with Kirban having a lifetime warranty he recommended that I just go ahaed and make that investment. I did... Thanks again!!