Need front bumpers and headlight trim

84turbo6

Looked all over the website, either thread is old or no reply is it cuz im young? Haha any way front bumper and headlight trim would get my 87 buick looking good again, thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Im not looking for fiberglass ones and the complete from gbody is expensive, and shoot man im not even shur what thier called, i think soo the black trim around the headlights that wrap around the side

Yes thank you man couldn't figure out what they where called

I have front and rear bumpers in excellent shape and bioth headlight bezels in excellent shape too. PM me if you want them

Are they in good condition? Not worried about paint

If your still looking for a front bumper, I have a chrome one that's in very good shape and would let it go for a firm cash price of. $125,00. You arrange shipping,or pick it up here at my home. PM me on this site or email me -- BuickT@comcast.net

Thanks Brad

Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 001.JPG
Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 002.JPG
Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 003.JPG
Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 003.JPG
Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 004.JPG Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 004.JPG As I'm not very good with the camera,I tried to my best for you. Here's some pictures of the Bumper that I want to get out of my garage. Of course it's used and after close inspection, the only thing that I can see that it needs is the rubber strip that goes all the way across about in the middle. It's seen a little action over the years. I think I bought the bumper from Dennis Kirban for $150.00 and when it came ,my son just put in in the garage and that's where it's been for all this time.I never had a use for it until today; so it's been wrapped up in bubble rap and when I opened it I saw that it needs a new rubber strip. I don't know how much they go for these days, but I have seen them on this site;so you can still get them. I know I had $125 .00 listed,
but if you want it it's yours for $100.00 cash,and you arrange to get it to you. OK !! " It's heavy" Best regards--- Brad---

Attachments

• Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 005.JPG
    Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 005.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
  • Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 006.JPG
    Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 006.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
  • Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 007.JPG
    Chrome Bumper For 1987 Bujvk GrandNational 007.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 12