Need factory uppipe-to-turbo adapter/seal

FlaBoy

Just a good ole boy...
Hey guys,

while I have the parts off anyways, I figured it was time to replace my leaking stock uppipe. I think I have another stock uppipe (sans leaks) lined up. The problem I have is that the car has never had the correct factory adapter/seal between uppipe and turbine inlet (or at least not since I bought it). I've made do with various felpro exhaust 'donut' type gaskets that usually need a little persuasion to fit, don't seal all that well, and dont last very long.

I was hoping someone might have a spare one of the stock adapter/seals sitting around they could sell me, or maybe have a good source for a replacement (so far as I know GM no longer has these). Just to avoid confusion, I am talking about the adapter/seal that goes between the stock uppipe and the inlet on the turbine. It is a three-eared semi-triangular flange with a tapered boss that fits into the flare on the stock uppipe. It gets sandwiched between the uppipe and turbo, and is secured by the three bolts. I have attached a picture of the adapter (or at least what I think is the adapter, I've never actually seen on in person).

Thanks for any help guys!!

Attachments

• turbo-uppipe_adapter.jpg
    turbo-uppipe_adapter.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 126