Need F.A.S.T. software for win. xp

Mack V

I need the software for running on xp. I have version 1.005 but it's not for win. xp. Anyone?

I called fast and they want to charge $25.00. :eek: :confused: I have alot of money tied up in there system and they want more money? For some reason it wasn't shipped with the kit when I bought it. I have not been too impressed with the service of FAST so far. I just hope I don't have to ask any tech. questions.

Michael

Your vendor where you boiught it should take care of you with the software? Most tech questions are answered quite well on here, so i would says its the best bet for a quick answer. The help manual built in the new software is excellent also.

Thanks I will call them. I have not been impressed with F.A.S.T. service. I signed up for there newsletter. Never received any e-mails from them in a year. Call the tech. line and you get different answers from different people.
It's just a learning curve I am going through but they don't make it any easier, thats for sure. Thanks for the reply.

Michael

I'm pretty sure version 1.005 will work with XP, You can get a update off there website. The $25.00 charge is for a DOS to Windows update. You should be relying on your dealer for tech support. You also could have somone or a shop tune it with you. This will speed up your learning curve and is usualy well worth the money.