need console lid , show quality

turbo john FL

ITS ONLY A SIX SHOOTER
anyone have a console lid in excellent shape, as in no fade or discoloring , etc. it is for a 87 g/n . so i need the grey one
thanks JOHN

tbirdv6
i just wanted to make sure it is grey?? and in nice shape?? as far as price i was just following one on e bay it went for like 20.00 i was not around to bid on the end of that one so i missed it. how would 20. plus i will pay for shipping??? let me know
thanks, JOHN

njturbo
it is a grey one?? and if color and all is mint not worn . i will take it . let me know a pic would be great if possible
thanks, john

John it is Grey and mint and most know I am fussy and do not sell junk. I just took it off a 63k GN as I went with the console riser, let me know packed with your name on it and ready to ship. :cool:

NJTURBO,
do you want me to do the $ paypal . if so i can transfer instantly, let me know what your paypal address is ans i will transfer to you
thanks, JOHN

Originally posted by Intercooler
Presley? :eek:

Yea,Yea,Yea I know Jesse. The wife set it up a while ago and it ties to her checking and my AMEX:mad: I tried changing it once and got blown away:(

I went with the console riser on Bill Anderson's car, I was in your neck of the woods yesterday :eek:

What's the build on the new car? What kind of time did/should it put up?

High 9's if it will hook. I will throw up a post on Monday with some pictures. :cool:

I hope you plan on running it at Cecil at least once so we can see. Maybe the Cecil meet in October? What's the combo?

I hope you plan on running it at Cecil at least once so we can see. Maybe the Cecil meet in October? What's the combo?

Jesse this car is sick and Bill spared nothing building it. Bill and I will say this is the baddest street GN in the country. And I mean street GN, it is not a trailer queen. It can be driven anywhere with a cd player and the ac on.

You know it is sick when your friend in the pass seat who owns a 10.80 GN looses his coffee and screams slow down this thing is to sick. :eek:

Lets just say the first time I really got into, I needed to come home and change my panties. You cannot floor this thing with cars next to you. It sounds like a 2 stroke motorcycle taking off.

Well we have all 5 GN'S running now here in Toms River all low 11's to mid 10's plus this animal, so we plan to all get some decent track time this year.

The only issue we will have is safety equipment.:(

But in all seriousness, I will put this car against any street driven GN in the land. I doubt there are many that can keep with this thing.

What kind of safety equipment? Sounds like a fun year ahead for you guys! I guess the tracks aren't really open yet or we would be seeing and hearing some new numbers. I plan on going Friday to see who is at Cecil if it isn't too darn cold.

What kind of safety equipment? Sounds like a fun year ahead for you guys! I guess the tracks aren't really open yet or we would be seeing and hearing some new numbers. I plan on going Friday to see who is at Cecil if it isn't too darn cold.

We all will be kicked out because as of today, we do not have cages yet. I just hate to have to install one and take the beauty away from the car.

To dam cold for my blood :(