Need complete ac box

mygn276

I like to put my ac box back in my 87 gn. I busted the original one out so now i need everything including fan motor. I have everything else i think.

Someone is bound to say it... :eek:

I have one out of an 85 but the sticker is not on the box like the intercooled ones and the heater core is different. I would have to dig it out as I can't remember the condition. I know when I disassembled the car, I took care to not break anything. If you can use it/want it, you pay shipping and you can have it.

Where are you located? I was staring at the one in my parts car last night trying to decide whether or not to save it...

i have a few. the 1 i shipped a couple weeks ago cost $44 to ship so where are you located to try to save you some $$$ on shipping

Heater A/C box complete...

I have one out of an 87' N/A Regal with EVERYTHING! IE: complete box with upper cowl screen (NO CRACKS) heater core, evaporator, fan, blower resistor and several solenoids attached to housing. It was removed from functioning car approximately 2 months ago, A/C blew cold! I will throw in nice control head for inside car (in dash above radio) and ALL vacuum hoses and actuators still attached to box. $100 PLUS shipping and 3% paypal fees from 32025 in Florida. Another thread stated shipping was $44, if so, total would be about $160 shipped. If interested let me know, thanks, John.:cool:

I have one out of an 87' N/A Regal with EVERYTHING! IE: complete box with upper cowl screen (NO CRACKS) heater core, evaporator, fan, blower resistor and several solenoids attached to housing. It was removed from functioning car approximately 2 months ago, A/C blew cold! I will throw in nice control head for inside car (in dash above radio) and ALL vacuum hoses and actuators still attached to box. $100 PLUS shipping and 3% paypal fees from 32025 in Florida. Another thread stated shipping was $44, if so, total would be about $160 shipped. If interested let me know, thanks, John.:cool:

turbo & non turbo boxes are diffrent! heater cores are also differ from 84 85 to 86 87 and na ones may also be diffrent.

just giving you and the buyer a heads up!

A/C box complete...

Feel free to check, a cursory glance only indicated the turbo downpipe shield wasn't included with N/A and the heater core is different coming out of box; the correct heater core would fit INSIDE the housing with correct turn/radius foir 87' heater lines. If you find out any different, please let me know. Thanks, John:smile:

here's my AC box pics, one out of an 87 GN and the other is an 87 T

Attachments

• 0119000947[1].jpg
    0119000947[1].jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 0119000949[1].jpg
    0119000949[1].jpg
    48 KB · Views: 51