Need Bumper

Maddox Racing

My rear bumper is dented pretty bad so I can't get a core charge on it. Was thinking about going with a fiberglass bumper but was just wondering if they look good or not? I've also got to replace the fillers and was thinking about going with fiberglass on those to.

Go with the factory bumper unless you trailer the car everywhere. But if driven on the street at all it will have ZERO crash protection if some idiot taps into your rear, and at slightly higher speeds it will crease the rear quarters and now your talking major oh no!
I think the Fiberglass fillers would be better than the ABS I used fiberglass for the front and ABS for the back and the ABS were IMO junk.

I bought ABS fillers and sent them back. They are junk IMO. I bought fiberglass fillers and they are mint and easy to shave for the bumpers if needed. I wouldn't get fiberglass bumpers but do what you like.

Gbodyparts.com depending on how close to NC you are you might be able to drive to his place and pick one out you like and save on shipping.