need bettor fuel pump-which one ?

turbojack

been away from this forum for awhile ,been building ford ranger 2.3L turbo,now I`m gettin back to my turbo buick.I just installed an engine built by zimmerman in phx,az,now to dial it in.the car has a walbro 307 fuel pump in it,im sure thats not good enough. What pumps do you guys recomend ? this car is only for sat nite cruze, maybe a race or two. Dont expect to do any drag racing,just dont wont to under size pump and lean her out---eng is a 4.1 (1984 electra),50# inj, TE60, twin 2 1/2 exh w/ 3" rjc dp,stock IC w/dutt neck, TA stg 1 heads (stock),cc 212/212, etc,etc----looking for a drop in pump,nothing exotic-----

Give me a call Jack, I stock the DW pump kit which is a drop-in installation, and it carries a 3 year unconditional warranty. :)

Also, I would like to pass on some details and info to assure proper fuel delivery.

Aeromotive's drop-in pump works OK, but draws a lot of amps.

Racetronix has an in-tank double-pumper setup that will be all you'll need for quite some time.

The DW pump works well and doesn't pull a ton of power (if my memory is correct)

The supra 386 lph pump is also great at high pressures, and flows quite a bit of fuel.

I would take Nick up on the DW pump and the 3yr warranty. That pump seems pretty legit and Nick warranties his stuff, which is awesome!

Inquire if there is a warranty for E85 usage, as it seems more and more people are lending themselves to the darkside of korn :D ...think back to Alky injection 10 yrs ago..no one liked it, and now its a mainstay (I think E85 will head that way soon).