Need advice

First off...I'd forget ordering from Gbody. There is a thread on here right now from guys who ordered parts at Christmas and still haven't got them.
Second...if your just going in far enough to replace the damage on your frame...it might not be too bad.
Notching weakens the frame greatly. There are guys who weld plate steel on the backside, they add bars behind the notch, or they add support wherever they think it needs it. Running just a notched frame in my area would not hold up very long. We have a ton of uneven intersections, RR tracks, and just basic road construction. It would end up bending sooner or later.
Start thinking about some reinforcement if your really going to do this.
View attachment 222587View attachment 222588View attachment 222589
I hate that Gbody can't get it's act together. Some parts I order I have the next day which is great. I ordered a rebuilt front bumper and aluminum reinfocement over a year ago and don't have them. it wouldn't be bad if they didn't charge the credit card before they had the parts.

I hate that Gbody can't get it's act together. Some parts I order I have the next day which is great. I ordered a rebuilt front bumper and aluminum reinfocement over a year ago and don't have them. it wouldn't be bad if they didn't charge the credit card before they had the parts.
U still never got them?

I miss poston lol. So anybody know a place where I can buy frame notch kit? Lol since gbp is a gamble

First off...I'd forget ordering from Gbody. There is a thread on here right now from guys who ordered parts at Christmas and still haven't got them.
Second...if your just going in far enough to replace the damage on your frame...it might not be too bad.
Notching weakens the frame greatly. There are guys who weld plate steel on the backside, they add bars behind the notch, or they add support wherever they think it needs it. Running just a notched frame in my area would not hold up very long. We have a ton of uneven intersections, RR tracks, and just basic road construction. It would end up bending sooner or later.
Start thinking about some reinforcement if your really going to do this.
View attachment 222587View attachment 222588View attachment 222589
the middle frame brace.does that interfere with the gas tank once the frame is put back on? looks awfully close