Need a turbo hood near Kansas City

vandal699

I am not a big fan of the fiberglass cowl hood that came on my WE4 so I would like to find a stock hood or stock appearing fiberglass hood to put on. I am perfectly fine with having one shipped to me if someone is willing to but I figure local would be easier. I would like for it to be in good shape but paint quality isn't too important.

I know it's probably not what you are looking for, but I have a brand new NOS GM turbo hood, 3 hours from you. $700.

If paid in advance I'll drive it down to you.

thats a steal for that nos hood !!!!! i seen them before triple your price. too bad your not closer i have 4 turbo hoods here but shipping would probably be $200

thats a steal for that nos hood !!!!! i seen them before triple your price. too bad your not closer i have 4 turbo hoods here but shipping would probably be $200

Yeah I know! It's less than what GM wanted for it several years ago, now it's discontinued! Not trying to get rich off of it, I just don't have any use for it. I had to buy a stash of nos parts with a car I bought for the powertrain and I'm trying to break even on the deal.