Need a trans!!

1chance

Friend of my has a GN, and he wants a trans. Anyone can recommend a builder? He live in GA. At a good price will be nice to.:D Wants it to be able to handle 500HP

Lets just say you get what you pay for.
if you want a tranny that will last contact Lonnie at Extreme Automatics. Member name is quickt. His prices include shipping to your home.

Bryan

I had supper Friday night (at Nationals) with Vince Janis. He know what he is doing and his price is very fair. Plus, he will turn your tranny in 5 days! Located in Ohio. He comes very well recommended.
Conrad

Gonna plug one of my friends. Chris at CK performance litterally wrote the book on how to build the 2004R and is making most of the billet parts for them. He's never been to busy to answer any questions I have, no matter how stupid they are. If you want one that will hold up get hold of Chris and you wont' be sorry.

Look at the bottom fo the main forum page and you can see his section. You don't PM him you send him an emil directly.

Neals is very skilled and can build to handle those levels easily. They have done bunches of our trannys too. PM me or talk to me in Reynolds if you/ he want more info.

I had supper Friday night (at Nationals) with Vince Janis. He know what he is doing and his price is very fair. Plus, he will turn your tranny in 5 days! Located in Ohio. He comes very well recommended.
Conrad

very fast turn around...... happy with mine

OK, I really don't want to buy a new converter, so if i get a new trans that's non-lock can i run my old converter which is lock-up, but I wont lock it anymore? Will it work?

I have a brand new still in the plastic wrap full billet 200 from Chris @ CK, it is set up for Non lock up though, was fixing to post in the for sale section, but was hoping to sell it and my PTC 9.5" non lock converter together. I put the converter in before Reynold's last year and hurt the motor on the 6th pass, so that's all the time on the converter.

I'd take $2300 for trans and converter and I'm in NW GA 65 miles up I-75 from Atlanta.

do a search. cant go wrong with any of the vendors. i like extreme automatics. Lonnie is a stand up guy