Need a set of valve covers

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Looking for a set of valve covers. Dont have to match...prefer No oil fill hole but will consider. lemme know what you have and how much.

I have a beautiful set I've been saving but will let them go. Make me an offer. I have no idea what they would go for. They are professionally powder coated and have had the inside baffles machined out to accept bigger roller rockers. I will include everything in the pics. Rubber seals, K&N PCV breather, oil fill cap, ect. LMK. Cheers...

Attachments

• IMG_2932.JPG
    IMG_2932.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2933.JPG
    IMG_2933.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_2934.JPG
    IMG_2934.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2935.JPG
    IMG_2935.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2936.JPG
    IMG_2936.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 176
Hey Bo, are the mods in the pics Trent (ttafan) posted of his valve covers correct for using Harland Sharp roller rockers? I have seen several different pics of the required internal mods needed for clearance. I am working with 2 valve covers from front wheel drive 3.8 that have the breather hole in the end not the side...same exact valve cover as one of Trent's. I plan to remove the baffle and weld up the hole in the end of each. I am also going with weld in -12 An fittings in the filler holes and running -12 hoses to a catch can. Trent's pics show the bottom 3 support ribs removed and the end baffle (3 ribs marked red in my attached pics). Other pics I have seen do not have the 3 support ribs removed just the side and or end baffles removed?

Attachments

• TTA valve cover fitting.jpg
    TTA valve cover fitting.jpg
    962.6 KB · Views: 125
  • TTA vavle cover.jpg
    TTA vavle cover.jpg
    729.9 KB · Views: 100
From my experience of using various different valve covers and roller rockers.. No. you do not need to mill the top ribs. However, you will need to trim around the side baffle style valve covers. If your unsure, put some clay on the rib of a valve cover and make sure the rocker is at its highest point(valve closed). See what you end up with for clearance.

OK...my plan is to just mill out the baffles and weld up the holes in the ends. Thanks

I run Harland Sharp roller rockers and just removed the stock (long side) baffle on the driver side vc; no other mods on any of them and works fine ... maybe I should remove them and make sure there's not marks anywhere else in there :)

If you run the HS 1.65 you do not have to mod the VC. If you run the 1.7 you will need to mod the cover.

Joe