Need a PERFECT driver side door

DonnieShort

Who's Next?
I had an old woman back into the driverside door of my 87 GN. The car is flawless ( everywhere else :biggrin: ) and I am needing a super perfect driver side door since I'm not to big on having it re-skinned.

By PERFECT I mean no rust and no dents, paint doesn't matter because my car has been painted DuPont Pitch Black and the paint will be stripped off to paint anyway.

If you have one please send pics and details along with price. Depending on where you're at I may need to have it shipped to 40444. Money in hand and ready to buy.

Thank You

i have one complete with tinted glass and pw and pdl no dents or damage i know you said no rust, this one has what appears to be only surface at the bottom of the door if interested email me and i will send detailed pics for you. my email is nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net

nailheadpowered said:
i have one complete with tinted glass and pw and pdl no dents or damage i know you said no rust, this one has what appears to be only surface at the bottom of the door if interested email me and i will send detailed pics for you. my email is nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net

Thank You! You have mail