Need a part for my 99 GS

87gninpa

Wondering if anyone is parting out one of these cars, need the wheel sensor harness for the passenger side that runs from the hub bearing up to the engine cradle. Mine must have a break in it somewhere causing my service lights to come on even with new hub bearings.

If anyone has one please let me know what you want for it, thanks.

GM sells them, but it is typically cheaper to redo them yourself as they are buried in the harness. most people don't pull this out. Typically it is the connector at the top end on the ABS module that causes issues. Check the connector at the hub and add a little time cleaning with a small scrapping tool and a little dielectric grease and you might surprise yourself.

Also a continuity test will tell you which end has gone bad. Jump the hub end and test the end at the module.

I don't know how plentiful junk yards are around you, but when my 98' GS got hit in the front, I replaced both. I found a Regal at the junk yard and pulled both sides. Charged me like $5 for both and they work just fine. I priced one through GM and I don't remember exactly what it was, but it was high.