Need a new transmission.

Toddmc66

Import punisher.
Trans broke and I'm looking for a new one or someone to rebuild mine. I live in the Orlando FL area. Anyone know of anyone in my area that builds a 200r4. I've seen many on line but afraid to pull the trigger not knowing the builder or their reputation. Was looking at one from Dannystrannys for $1700
Says it has upgraded cluthces and hardened part's. Said its built exclusively for the Grand National. Found a few bad reviews but a lot of good reviews as well. Anyone have a trans from this builder out of Texas. Please list anyone you've had good luck with thanks.

Trans broke and I'm looking for a new one or someone to rebuild mine. I live in the Orlando FL area. Anyone know of anyone in my area that builds a 200r4. I've seen many on line but afraid to pull the trigger not knowing the builder or their reputation. Was looking at one from Dannystrannys for $1700
Says it has upgraded cluthces and hardened part's. Said its built exclusively for the Grand National. Found a few bad reviews but a lot of good reviews as well. Anyone have a trans from this builder out of Texas. Please list anyone you've had good luck with thanks.
PM Sent

David rebuild my trans, and sold me his converter. You are in great hands with Turbo Buick Performance. I've spent hours on the phone with him picking his brain. He is a 2004R encyclopedia. My car shifts flawlessly, highly recommend.

Sending it to David, thanks for all the help. I'll let you know how it shifts afterwards.

I have a Lonnie Dyer Stage 3 200R4 trans with an electric trans brake that I am interested in selling $2500, driven for 50 miles.

Im in West palm beach Florida.