Need a new IC pipe but Precision doesn't sell them anymore!

It will be $100 plus shipping. If we want to do both pipes, I will need to get a quote on that as well.

Bison, do you have the other pipe that we could model from?

Guys, we do have some New Old Stock intercooler pipes available for the Front Mount Intercooler that we had discontinued a few years back. We have (10) pieces of the Throttle body side pipe (part number PIN055-1005) and (21) pieces of the turbo side intercooler pipe for internal wastegate (part number PIN055-1006) in stock. We are out of stock for the external gate wastegate pipe and will not be getting anymore of any of them. Either one will be $100 + shipping. Get them while they last! call 219-996-7832 for your today.

Welp I guess that shot my whole deal down! Wish you would have posted that in the FS forum. I called you guys direct when my pipe blew off and got beat up. I was told 'sorry, no stock, discontinued.' Apparently whomever I spoke to did not know what they were talking about. I then spent quite a bit of time trying to find any vendor that had old stock. No luck. Best I could find was that the GN1 pipe came 'close'. Might need mods, they would not guarantee, so I spent $100 on that piece. Sure enough it does not fit properly so I probably dumped another $80 into having it cut, rewelded, TB end cut and flared, etc, very frustrating and time consuming, multiple trips to my fab guy, etc. He agreed that if I could find a stock piece (that Bison agreed to let us borrow to model) that he could duplicate it. He would need 10 of each piece committed, $100 each. In return for $2k in business, my time putting this all together, paying myself to have Bison's pipes shipped in, that he would give me a set so I have a proper set on my car, so yea, this is a little frustrating after trying to do the TB community a favor, to suddenly find out that all of this time was spent in vein. Anyone want to buy a PTE FMIC?

Welp I guess that shot my whole deal down! Wish you would have posted that in the FS forum. I called you guys direct when my pipe blew off and got beat up. I was told 'sorry, no stock, discontinued.' Apparently whomever I spoke to did not know what they were talking about. I then spent quite a bit of time trying to find any vendor that had old stock. No luck. Best I could find was that the GN1 pipe came 'close'. Might need mods, they would not guarantee, so I spent $100 on that piece. Sure enough it does not fit properly so I probably dumped another $80 into having it cut, rewelded, TB end cut and flared, etc, very frustrating and time consuming, multiple trips to my fab guy, etc. He agreed that if I could find a stock piece (that Bison agreed to let us borrow to model) that he could duplicate it. He would need 10 of each piece committed, $100 each. In return for $2k in business, my time putting this all together, paying myself to have Bison's pipes shipped in, that he would give me a set so I have a proper set on my car, so yea, this is a little frustrating after trying to do the TB community a favor, to suddenly find out that all of this time was spent in vein. Anyone want to buy a PTE FMIC?

Im Sorry didn't mean to disturb you. When we discontinued the intercooler, that's what the staff was informed of here. So we ran across these extra pipes, and figured we would help the TB community and offer them to help out. Sorry again

This is all very interesting. I called PTE about 5 years ago when I needed new FMIC pipes. I was told then they didn't sell them separately the only way they are sold is with a new intercooler hmmm?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This is all very interesting. I called PTE about 5 years ago when I needed new FMIC pipes. I was told then they didn't sell them separately the only way they are sold is with a new intercooler hmmm?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hmmm sorry that sales person was now aware five years ago. They have always been in our pricesheet, and our Buick Distributors always sold them and had access to them.

Your time wasn't wasted Adrian87, these few pieces will dry up quickly and many many people will still need new pipes. Better grab a set of these originals for your fab guy to work from.

I used a PTE pipe on my RJC Megacooler. I had to cut the up-turn off of the PTE pipe and weld a small piece onto it to change the angle. My point is...if you bought an RJC pipe and an alum 90...it's an easy modification to the pipe, and it will fit. If there is no other choice...do this.

I talked to Pete today and he only has 1 turbo side and no intake side pipes left. I need the intake side.