Need a motor installer

blakkGN

I have a 1986 Buick grand national with a fresh rebuild motor. I have all the parts to the so that the motor can be installed just don't have no one to install it properly . I was hoping someone on this site can help me find a shop or a guy that's reliable and trustworthy to install my motor. So if there's anyone can help and close to the Milwaukee wi 53218 Area please let me know

If you want a big fcking dent in your car,and they pretend they never seen it ,but mysteriously there are suction cup marks trying to remove said dent ...and an installer that wont step up to the plate...take it to T0mmy in chicago

If you want a big fcking dent in your car,and they pretend they never seen it ,but mysteriously there are suction cup marks trying to remove said dent ...and an installer that wont step up to the plate...take it to T0mmy in chicago
Where is tommy located at in Chicago?

Hello there is it complete long block, did the car run before rebuild just wandering for trouble shooting issues. I am in Madison not a shop owner but a TR junky might be able to help but I'm realy busy at work right now not sure how soon you need it done?

Hello there is it complete long block, did the car run before rebuild just wandering for trouble shooting issues. I am in Madison not a shop owner but a TR junky might be able to help but I'm realy busy at work right now not sure how soon you need it done?
Yes it's a complete long block and the car ran perfect before I blow the motor for low Antifreeze

So the motor is out of the car and you want the old taken out and the new long block installed?
Do you have a trailer to get the car to the shop or can it still be driven?
Do you have a garage that the car is in? Can it be done at your place?
Maybe some more details could be given to see if somebody would take this on for you.
Why not try it yourself? You can rent engine hoists. There seems to be plenty of help on these
boards.

I
So the motor is out of the car and you want the old taken out and the new long block installed?
Do you have a trailer to get the car to the shop or can it still be driven?
Do you have a garage that the car is in? Can it be done at your place?
Maybe some more details could be given to see if somebody would take this on for you.
Why not try it yourself? You can rent engine hoists. There seems to be plenty of help on these
boards.
I ain't got much time to do it my self right now just really want it installed, but I'll have to have the car towed to the shop or person that's willing to help me the car have no motor in there now