Need a little help

regalgs

this guy is selling this Turbo T............

125k miles (1000 on new transmission)
power everything

Mods: Walbro 307, 36# injectors, Duttweiler IC necks, Bosch 237 AFPR, Joe C MBC, chrome uppipe with water jacket, alcohol kit, solid motor mounts, Kenne Bell ram air kit, 3 chips (2 street, one race), shift kit, and vaccuum brake kit.

The car is ready for a big turbo. I've spent $3500 in the last few months fixing it up. I've replace the TPS, MAF sensor, control arm bushings, transmission, and done all possible maintenance

http://www.lebaronlx.com/pics/regal/

how much do yall think this is worth?

thx

The body condition and paint are very important as to assesing a value,what is the condition of these items?

the paint is in fair conditon for 125k miles...there is a tear in the driver's seat and the headliner on top is falling....thats about it.......he's asking $4500...i guess the rebuilt the tranny goes a long way

thx

Not so good paint is usually common in that price range.Make sure there is no or hardly any rust on the 1/4s,rockers and floorboards.Also you may want to find out who built the tranny,depending on who built it,it may or may not go a long way. If rustfree the price sounds pretty good.Try to talk him down if possible,tell him a good paintjob can run from $3k-$5k.Most of the door seals and trim parts are either big$$ or not available anymore.:(