87 Grand National MASSACHUSETTS

quick85nat

6 shooter
1987 GN,car was ordered with astroroof but came without it because it was built too late in 87,so an aftermarket asc roof was installed,very similar to astroroof-works excellent,car has original paint,small dent in r/f fender and r/ door, very minor rust, 2 dime size holes in rockers,the rust is only on these spots,rocers are not rotted out,they can easily be patched. also one other hole behind r/r wheel well,same deal not rotted just needs small patch,solid above and below hole. doors not rotted at all. car has gnx style dash with vdo gauges,also 2 more pillar gauges and 1 in the console. interior is mint,seats are like new,console is mint,headliner needs help and it needs a horn ring,steering wheel is nice. car has been maintained by Joe Derry for the passed 5 years, engine runs great,has comp cam,came with new lifters and longer adjustable push rods,new stock turbo,new 50 lb injectors,kenne belle ram air,kirban maf pipe,kirban fuel regulator,engine was rebuilt 2 years ago,car has flowmaster exhaust,one pipe has a crack in it before the muffler so that would need attention,transmission in the car is sloppy,all gears work but it needs rebuild,also it has a N/A stock 3.8 converter. I have another brf tranny that goes with the car and a new red stripe converter,also i have duttweiler intercooler,new front disk kit with larger spindles,larger drilled slotted rotors, and bigger calipers,both not installed yet. rearend is rebuilt with eaton posi carrier,car rides on 16" centerline telestars, looks nice,all body mounts were replaced,front end was rebuilt with pst orange bushings,fuel lines were replaced from the tank to the engine,also new 307 pump. this car really just needs some body work and paint,and tranny work everything else is pretty much ready to rip,im selling this car to buy my dads 70 gto,asking $6000 its pretty firm, call 978-833-2255 anytime,my name is tim,you could also talk to joe if you know him and ask him about the car. thanks for the interest