Need a good Body shop!!

DigRun?

Quik Brick
Looking for a good body shop in the Miami-Dade, or Broward County area. Ive got the standard buick regal roof rust, a Little too far gone for a bondo job. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that dose honest quality work. Any input appreciated :cool:.

Will post pics of the damage if needed.

Quality bodyshop

Looking for a good body shop in the Miami-Dade, or Broward County area. Ive got the standard buick regal roof rust, a Little too far gone for a bondo job. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that dose honest quality work. Any input appreciated :cool:.

Will post pics of the damage if needed.

If you lived in central fla I would recommend pro tree kustoms in apopka,fl .They replaced my t-roof with a hard top,changed all body bushings to poly bushings and installed custom 8pt roll cage with swing out bars..Owner is a master fabricator and welder..He has done a few buicks in the past and also builds race cars and does frame off restorations..

If you lived in central fla I would recommend pro tree kustoms in apopka,fl .They replaced my t-roof with a hard top,changed all body bushings to poly bushings and installed custom 8pt roll cage with swing out bars..Owner is a master fabricator and welder..He has done a few buicks in the past and also builds race cars and does frame off restorations..

what did he charge for the 8 point cage install and how long ago was it ?

I have always used Peerless Autobody in Pompano Beach. They have painted two of my Buicks in the past as well as my family's rides. Real good quaility work.

Ask for Mike, tell him the "Turbo Buick Community" sent you. They used to own a GN as well.

590 S Dixie Hwy E
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
(954) 784-7666