Need a few parts to finish up...

QuickWrench

Don't Read This
If you have any of these items, please post or PM me a complete price, shipped to 29650.

- PCV hose [90* rubber hose from steel vacuum line to PCV valve]

- Quad Air (Red Armstrong) plug wires [new]

- Boost line 'Y' hose [from turbo to actuator/wastegate; NO CRACKS]

- Heater control valve [on engine]

- Knock sensor

- Intercooler/Turbo/Inlet Pipe hoses [for stock I/C neck]

Thanks,

unless quad air plug wires changed in the last few years stay away they are junk! i put a set on and used dielectric grease on them so they would not be melted to the plug and after 1000 miles the boot still pulled off the wire and happened on a several wires.i called jane to complain and she asked would you like 2 more sets?(because i originally bought 2 sets) i said sure figuring she was going to right a wrong instead i got charged for 2 more sets of junk wires ! buy magnacores i have way better luck with these.sure they are more money but the last a long time and i drive a turbo regal everyday with at least 15,000 miles a year and very seldom has a magnacore come apart on me. just my opinion hope this helps

unless quad air plug wires changed in the last few years stay away they are junk! i put a set on and used dielectric grease on them so they would not be melted to the plug and after 1000 miles the boot still pulled off the wire and happened on a several wires.i called jane to complain and she asked would you like 2 more sets?(because i originally bought 2 sets) i said sure figuring she was going to right a wrong instead i got charged for 2 more sets of junk wires ! buy magnacores i have way better luck with these.sure they are more money but the last a long time and i drive a turbo regal everyday with at least 15,000 miles a year and very seldom has a magnacore come apart on me. just my opinion hope this helps

I always had good luck with Red's wires performance-wise, but I'll admit that I had the same problem several times of the boots coming off.

What's the best/cheapest source for the Magnacore wire? I haven't bought Turbo Buick wires in a LONG time.