Need a Core Support!!!

sniperdfa1

GNsniperdfa1
Looking for a core support, rust free, or at least minor rust on it. Prefer local if possible or within 1 hour driving from Chicago.

Thanks.

Thanks guys, I'm in Chicago and the shipping would kill me.....gonna wait and see if someone locally has one.

Thanks to all who replied. Love this site!

Is there any junk yards up there as i dont think they are turbo buick specific, if you can get one from a grand prix as some of them are aluminum, i got mine for 50 bucks locally.

Ok, thanks for the info, so then all Gbody core support are the same, regardless of the maker?

All the later cars appear the same to me. I have stripped 85-87 montes and 86-87 olds 442's and they are the same as the regals . I have seen pics of the earlier aluminum supports and they appear diffrent but I guess they can be made to work . I have had around 80 g bodies I have yet to find a aluminum support so I wouldn't count on just stumbling across one

Cross referencing numbers in my old crash books indicates that it's 81-87 regal, cutlass, and grand prix. Monte carlo is listed as a different number although I don't know what the difference may be, and 78-80 stuff is a little different as well. 78-80 regal, cutlass, grand prix could have aluminum rad. support although few cars got them, mostly grand prixs.

Try Torrence Auto Wreckers I picked one up about 3 weeks ago. They had 2 more when I was there. Ask for Steve.

Torrence Auto Wreckers
9601 South Torrence Avenue Chicago, IL 60617
(773) 978-2160