NEBRA Dyno Day 2006

DAILYFLOGGER

I'm crushing your head !!
Ok guys, It's official. Sunday. Nov. 5th we will be holding another NEBRA Dyno Day at Mike Dez Racing in Seekonk MA. All are welcome. All types of cars are welcome. The turnout last year was way off so I hope the attendance can surpass what we had last time.

I believe the specifics will be the same as before. Three pulls for $60. If you need more than that it will cost ya a few more bucks (not much). We can start in the morning and finish whenever. If someone needs to leave early just speak up--we'll get you in and out first.

The shop is located just outside Providence RI in Seekonk MASS directly across the street from Seekonk Speedway on Route 6. The address is 1761 Fall River Ave., Seekonk MA 02771. And the phone there is 508.336.6588.

Directions will be provided here soon.

*Please let me know who can make it so we can do a little planning. *

Thanks--Bruce

i may or may not dyno, but you dam well know i'll be there. Randy and a Ray too. missed ya at the picnic Bruce!

Maybe some of us Cold Blooded NH guys will come down.
That could possibly be myself (NO DYNO for me), Pronto, Reckless, BIG AL?

I'm interested as well. I can't tune my car but I'm still curious as to what it puts out.

Russ Merritt said:
I should be able to bring a few cars. I'll let as many know about it as I can Bruce.

Looks like I spoke too soon. Booked to go to Reynolds again....... Have fun.

I will be there saddly without my T. :mad: If you dont know it was stolen a lmost 2 weeks ago.

OK Folks. Here are the directions I stole from someone else's website and reworked to suite our needs.

Mike Dez Racing is located just outside Providence RI in Seekonk MASS directly across the street from Seekonk Speedway on Route 6. The address is 1761 Fall River Ave., Seekonk MA 02771. And the phone there is 508.336.6588 I'll have my cell 401.486.0358.

FROM Points East
Take Route 195 West. Take Exit 2 off Route 195 (Warren/Newport), take LEFT off exit, go to Light and take RIGHT. This is Route 6 West. Follow about 1 1/2 miles and arrive at Mike Dez Racing will be on your Left.

FROM Boston and Points North
Take Route 95 South to Exit number 20 (exit on the left) for Route 195 East. Go 4 1/2 miles and take Mass exit #1 off 195. Take a RIGHT off exit, go to the second traffic light and take a Left onto Route 6 East. Follow about 2 - 2 1/2 miles and Mike Dez Racing will be on your Right (immediately after Supreme Coffee and Doughnuts)

FROM Points South
Take Route 95 North to Exit number 20 for Route 195 East. Go 4 1/2 miles and take Mass exit #1 off 195. Take a RIGHT off exit, go to the second traffic light and take a Left onto Route 6 East. Follow about 2 - 2 1/2 miles and Mike Dez Racing will be on your Right (immediately after Supreme Coffee and Doughnuts)

Another fine route from 128 would be to take 24 south and catch 195 West in Fall River. Pick up the directions above for "FROM POINTS EAST" You'll never have to leave the great state of Mass.

Any caravans from the Agawam area should take 146 South from the Pike in Worcester to 95 South in Providence and pickup the >From Boston directions above.

Anyone needing other directions just holler.

good to see everyone today! made some decent numbers on alky, 523 hp, 500tq, i'm happy.

Turned out top be a nice day. My 01 Durango w/ a 4.7 with exhaust and K&N drop in put down just shy of 200 rwhp and 237lb torque. CLEMSGN put out some serious numbers too. with 509rwhp and mid to upper 5's in the torque catagory. All in all I had a great time I did miss having my own T there but someone else I am sure is reaping all of my hard work and money.