NEBRA BBQ 2012

Will you be attending?

• Sorry, can't make it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will try, but I have to work, re-arrange my sock drawer, get married. Will try to get out of it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wagon

2 doors just aint enough
Well, I have been out of the Buick scene for a while and I'm hoping to get back in full force next year. I used to hold the NEBRA BBQs in Weston in the past but just haven't been able to for the last couple of years, but will be holding one this year.
This year it is not in Weston though, so don't show up there looking for a cheeseburger. They won't be there.

Here are the details. If anyone has any questions, ask here, or drop me an email. brian@turbowagon.com

Here is an update for what I have planned for this years BBQ;
It won't be the same as those of years past, but it will be close.
If you plan on coming, try to let me know ahead of time so that I can plan on the food. Thanks.

First, the date time and location:
Date/time: November 17th; 1-4 pm
Location: Moose Lodge 140 North St, North Reading, MA (Right across from Hillview Country Club)
Cost: $15 for the car load.
If we get a few cars, then we can hand out a trophy or two.

Details: Bring your Buick, or if it is in storage, or in pieces(as are most of mine), then just drive what ever you have, or hitch a ride.
As always, the BBQ is more about the Buick people, and not the cars.
There will be a couple of grills going as usual. We'll be cooking up burgers, dogs and chicken. There will be other food too. Basically, the menu will be the same as we have always had.
Since we are holding this in November, and it gets cold this time of year, we won't have to worry.
That is one of the reasons that I am having it at a Moose Lodge.
Arlene and I rent the hall for other things, and thought it would be good for NEBRA.
There will be tables and chairs set up in the hall. So, we can sit down and eat in the comfort of a warm hall. I will also have some dj equipment set up and a projector.
I am going to round up a bunch of Buick photos and maybe even some videos, and can play those while we are there.
We won't have any 2012 NEBRA T-shirts this year. BUT, we will have a large collection of shirts from previous years.
Every year I bought way too many and never sold them. Now I have a lot that I would like to get out of my house. I will be selling those for $5. I may have some sweatshirts and collared shirts. Those will be a couple of bucks more. Maybe. I'm not sure.
Anyway, the sale of these shirts will help me cover the cost of the hall, and put some money in the bank for next years BBQ.

2 1/2 hours from here. too far probably for most of the CT guys and there is a real lot of us down here.

Next year we should be back in Weston. That should be a little closer for you.
At least that is the plan.

very interested in going saturday. do you have to be a member to attend this.sounds like a great time.

I will be there! Almost put my car away for winter hibernation, glad I didn't. No membership required - just $15 :)