NE1 need 1984 Buick Chssis Service Manual?

RAMAIR1

I'm addicted
I decided to post this here instead of the For Sale section, because it is basically only for the Hot Air guys...guaging interest, possibly to sell.

Right before I decided to scrap my 84 GN project I bought a 1984 Buick Chassis Service Manual (both volumes). These books are the ones used by Buick Service Techs...they are HUGE. Extremely helpful and some would say indispensible when trying to work on or restore a GN. They basically tell you how to remove/replace every single nut and bolt on the car.
I'm not looking to give these away, simply because I paid a lot of money for them. I'm posting them here to see if anyone is interested and willing to make a serious offer. Otherwise I'll just post them up on ebay. I'd like to help a member if possible though...looking to get $175, but will entertain offers.

Yo Yo...you neglected to mention these bad boys to me when you were trying to sell me those awesome rims of yours! Shoot me an email, Racemybuick@yahoo.com, or Racemybuick@aol.com, and we'll talk about a price. I am 100% interested...you sold me on the word Two! noone has both books!!! lol

John

Originally posted by Darth Vader
If RAMAIR1 doesn't buy them, I'm interested.

RAMAIR1 is the one selling....but if RaceMyBuick backs out (doubtful) I will let you know.