NE FL Turbo Buick Club outing

T

TylerDurdenOLD

Hey fellas, our next event is scheduled for Saturday Aug 11th...the weekly car show is in manderin that weekend, on San Jose and Racetrack road (SouthEast corner) in the Food Lion parking lot...people start showing up around 5:30 and lot is full by 6:30...we can not save spots...so the earlier we get there the better....the plan is also to go out to eat prior...nuthing big, probably chili's...also located on San Jose, just south of the I-295 exit on the left...and to cap it off, if jax raceways is planning on doing midnite madness...we will head down there as well....yeah big nite of TR's!

i also have some dyno prices....$75 for 3 passes with no air fuel metering

100 for 3 with AF metering

and i think 125 for 3 (or an hour) with them helping you tune

OR, 400 for a half day (approx 4 hours)
Kendall thinks he may be able to get him to come down on the price with a group rate....otherwise we can each do our own thing...i for one think the 75 for 3 passes will suit me fine...my car is pretty much tuned where i want it...so 3 passes is probably enough

again...any questions can be directed to me personally at gnpilot@hotmail.com or on here...also my phone number is 904-476-8321

Later all,
Dan

I will be out of town that weekend and the next. There are others that didnt attend the first meeting that should be told. Chip,Wil,others?

outing

Madison, The prettiest 10 yr old girl in all of Atlantic beach has her 1st gymnastic meet on that day. However it is is Baymeadows, and I might blow the dust off my ugly BEGAL, and show up. As long as nobody looks at my junk and laughs. All of my wife's money has been going towards my 1967 Chevelle ( frame off). Kind of like sleeping INSIDE the house sooooooo.
hope to see ya on Saturday.

BEGAL #2 IS UGLY BUT BOY I LIKE THE WAY IT GOES!

Chip Parman

chip, i hope madison does well at her meet, and I hope you get a chance to stop by....i will be sending out another email finalizing everything in a day or too, and i have added a few others to the list, including you chip...if thats ok :)

dan

tomorrow night, people...come on out!

I'll be there (look for my blue Dakota R/T as our Regal's in the body shop).

Hope to see a good turnout!