NE 1 have chrome trim Regal T Pics?

Joe Spool

Hi All,

I'm trying to find some pics of chrome trim Regal T's with different wheel & tire combos. I have a grey with chrome trim 87 T, and have a line of a set of Weld Pro Stars for a good price (the big and little look, 15x3.5's and 15x8's). I currently have the stock wheels and tires, a set of Weld Superlites (big and littles, similar to the Pro Stars set up that I'm looking at), and an old set of 15x7 chrome Buick Rallye wheels. I'm trying to decide do I stay with the big and little look (which I still like a lot), or do I join the 2000's and maybe look at set of 16, 17, or 18's. Anyone with pics that could post, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

DSC_0112.jpg

:biggrin:

brockblackz28 said:
Very nice t-type :D

Thanks wish it looked that good in real life tough lol :biggrin: It really could use paint but Im trying to get into the 10s with a stock motor first ;)

my old chrome trimmed t type

This is a scanned pic of my old t type I had back in the early 90's. Can't see the wheels to well. But I just like to post stuff anyways. :)

My white limited
16x8 TTII with a 4 inch back spacing
725.00 shipped call Jack Genova 816 545 4747

Attachments

• 100_3166 (Small).jpg
    100_3166 (Small).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 676
Thanks guys, keep 'em coming.

Bryan, any additional pics of yours? I would love to paint mine white (it's gray now), I think white looks really good on our cars (my first TR, an 86 T Type, was white w/maroon interior and blacked out trim).

I have only had the car out once since i put the wheels on it, i dont have any out of the driveway pics.
Here is one when i was installing the wheels.

Attachments

• 100_3154 (Small).jpg
    100_3154 (Small).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 656
another

What color is your interior?
BW

Attachments

• 100_3174 (Small).jpg
    100_3174 (Small).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 642
Thanks Bryan, looks great. My gray and chrome 87 has a maroon interior like my 86 did. Like I said, I really liked the white and maroon interior combo on my 86, and if the opportunity comes up (meaning if I ever have the extra loot, LOL), I'd probably paint this one white too, though the gray has kinda grown on me.

GN wheels on a 87 T

GN wheels

Attachments

• Jas 032.jpg
    Jas 032.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 602
side shot to show the deeper lip compared to the GTA wheels
BW

PS did i mention i LOVE limitedsssssssss

BW

Attachments

• Car 9 (Small).jpg
    Car 9 (Small).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 592
THATS FINEEEE!!!! You have cornering lights!! :mad:

We met BWEAVY at BG this year! what a character! he's the man.

did you get the new GM Hightech today? It has a 87 Limited & A 87 GN both running 11.20's for under $3000! I cant stop reading it over and over :D

Yeah i met BW at the nats, i didnt get to talk much with him....everyone was going nuts as they were unloading the trailer...
I got to meet blazer406 (Brian) and shoot the breeze with him for a few days, where were you at?

BW :biggrin:

well, we were spectators this year. Everything was going wrong with the Camaro, and we just couldnt get it there. Maybe we will bring it to Indy.

I know what you mean by not getting it to the nats, im still sitting on no motor in my blue car and ive had the motor together for awhile.
Actually im putting 2 cars together at the same time :rolleyes: , guess its double dipping into the piggy bank!

Cant wait to finish getting them DONE :biggrin:

BW

88ZNX said:
did you get the new GM Hightech today? It has a 87 Limited & A 87 GN both running 11.20's for under $3000! I cant stop reading it over and over :D

That would be my Limited. Here are some more pics for ya.

GMHTP.jpg

johnc_ttype_side.jpg

johnc_wheels1.jpg

johnc_wheels2.jpg

Awesome!!! We will be in GM Hightech one day for sure! that is our goal. And I cant wait to get my T as fast as yours!