NC Get together...

aperrego

Drunk? I'll Check. :)
Anyone interested in a get together on the weekend of April 19th? Tentative location will be Off NC 42 and I-40, depending upon the interest, we maybe able to get a little BBQ together.. I I have tentative showing of Turbokids 8 sec GN and allot of other interest..

Let me know if you can attend so it can be coordinated...

OK now you are scareing me! Yeah and it needs a paint job really bad...... Do you know a good place? Oyea it has to be cheap because I work for the government.....

i think ill be there. wher in wendell do you live i am only 20 min from you in spring hope nc and i also do paint and body work a good job will coast some $$$$$$$$$$$ give me a call and we will see what we can do thanks rick 252-478-4419 whats up gary

dang you took my title. lol I came over here to post up the retry for the nc get together for all cars. The date is exactly the same. If anybody is interested check out my thread. Should be about 50-60 cars out. Had about 10 Gns out last fall along with a typhoon, and a cyclone. Sorry for the conflicting dates.

Rick you painted Gary's car right? If so you do good work but I am working on a really tight budget. I was looking for a cheap prep and paint. The car is primer gray right now and just needs something to keep it from rusting away on me.....

c'mon only 3 responses??? There is allot more folks in the area...I mean if you prefer the hickory thing that is cool too...:eek:

Will this be on Saturday or Sunday? I'd like to make it there, only live about 10 miles from 42/40, it's just arranging plans around my wife's plans for that weekend. Would be alot easier than going all the way to Hickory.

Darrell Jackson
'87 GN

yes i did paint it . i am tearing mine done know to redue . give me a call and you can bring it by for me to look at thanks rick252-478-4419

we will be there

we will be there for the meet our gn is still getting paint eng still on stand, hey keith see if you can get some of the saleen snobs to come out and hopefully pacecar will have his togather
jim

If your plans for that weekend falls through, you all alought to join us in Hickory. Looks like we have another good turnout planned this time also. Last fall we had around 10 GN's and a TR show. Looks like more of the local GN's are coming out this time.

Anyways, not tring to steal your tread, just throwing an invitation on the table if you guys are interested.:)

.....JDP!!!

Jim D*CKhart ! You need to get a life and learn to build a fast car! Don't call the Saleen boys snobs just because they kicked you off there site. Why dont you bring YOUR 600 rwhp car out on the street and let the red Saleen hand you your ass! Keep your talkin sh*t and I will be glad to goto every board and post what a sh*t job you did on pacecars car. The word is you tiped off the police for the big bust in the Charlotte area. Everyone is on to you!!Have a nice day JERK!! :eek: :eek:

Re: we will be there

Originally posted by jdp
we will be there for the meet our gn is still getting paint eng still on stand, hey keith see if you can get some of the saleen snobs to come out and hopefully pacecar will have his togather
jim

Jim,

I'm anxious to see Jason's GN, since I never had. It should be an awesome ride with the Stage motor in it!

I'm sure Kevin and KC and Chris probably will reply. We all kind of keep track of all the messageboards.

If I make it out that night minus a car, I'll try and stop by your shop since its on the way.

K.