NASTY WENDY PARTS NEEDED...OR OFFERED...

C

coach

OK...The parts list we need so far...
1. GN Header panel...the one we have can be fixed, but it was messed up by trying to add different headlights................................................................................NO LONGER NEEDED
2. T-top weatherstripping......................................................NO LONGER NEEDED
3. Window sweeps................................................................NO LONGET NEEDED
4. Glass................................................................................................NO LONGER NEEDED
5. Sunvisors...for T-top
6. Steering column.............................................................................NO LONGER NEEDED

I'm sure there is more, but the rubber parts and windows can be used pretty quick since the car is already wearing fresh paint.

Thanks
Coach

*****************************OFFER YOUR ITEMS HERE......**********************************************
If you guys have other items relating to the interior, console, trim, lenses...etc. We are looking for top notch parts. If we end up with doubles...we will choose the best item to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I have cowl seal and trunk seal. They need cleaning I'm sure but will be presentable.

What glass do you need?

Bob

I will have a driver and passenger door glass when I swap my doors. Let me know if interested.

A big THANK YOU to Proptop...He just donated a brand new header panel. Huge thumbs up....:D:kiss::joyful:

OK guys,
I have another item to add...
We need a factory shifter cable.

Thank you

I'll know more after I get the items from Conn, but I think the only thing I needed was a console lid.
I am going to dye all the items so everything matches...and if I have doubles of things...I'll use the best piece.

Hello Guys,

We are taking donations again for the car if you'd like to contribute.

The PAYPAL address is...
coachbuick6@yahoo.com

Every dollar counts and we are trying to get this car finished by Bowling Green

Thank you
Coach

Hey Guys,
We used the donation $$$ we collected last week to buy a nice console.
I still need more donations for other details that will be required

If you can help...please do. The paypal address is a few posts up in this thread.

Thank you all.

Hello Guys,
I worked on interior parts all day today. I noticed I am going to need 2 of the interior sail panel lights in the backseat. If anyone has a couple of nice lights...please send them my way.

Thank you all.

I might have a cutlass column that someone took the wheel off and damaged the end a little. I will look in the morning . I dont remember if it had cruise and tilt.
If it usable its yours. matter fact Im going outside to look right now
Its a column shift with tilt and no cruise. The end where the clip holds on above the nut is smashed down. if you want pic let me know or call 847-878-2689 if more info is needed

Coach,
Give me a call tonight as I might still have my old cable that I pulled out of the car when I changed shifters.
Thanks,
Bob

OK Guys,
new items...

1. Plastic horn ring and assembly. (we have a medallion)
2. the smaller T shaped interior piece for the T-top trim by the windshield.
3. Complete shifter handle
4. radio bezel
5. GNX style center caps....4

I will keep updating this thread very often....

Thank you all.

Hello Guys,

We are taking donations again for the car if you'd like to contribute.

The PAYPAL address is...
coachbuick6@yahoo.com

Every dollar counts and we are trying to get this car finished by Bowling Green

Thank you
Coach
Thanks coach for the opportunity to at least donate in some way, even if we don't have the required parts.
God Bless you guys and your efforts.