Nashville Coffee and Cars (in Franklin)

we4Mateo

Double you eee what?
I've been attending the Nashville, TN coffee and cars which happens to be in Franklin. I live in the SW part of Nashville, so I've been taking the Natchez Trace Parkway down and then over through town to the mall where they have it. I'd also like to get a Turbo Farm South get together going before BG next month. Anyone want to join me this Saturday? I'm not available the 27th, but will try to go again on Oct 4th as it will be an exotic coffee and cars which I haven't been able to catch yet. I'm thinking we meet in the morning and head down as it's 8am to 11am. We can grab lunch and talk tech after that if you like.

I'm getting the band together. Who's with me?

I didn't see a mid south area for this post so TN boys and girls, let's hear from ya'll!

I'll try to make it. No car though, it's still in pieces.

Nmra is that weekend in BG, so the crowd at c&c may be smaller. That is good because it is usually packed on the first saturday.

I may be able to go. I've been wanting to check it out. I have to find a new cooling fan motor and install it, one of mine has a bad bearing. It would be around 8:30 or so before I would be able to get there.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Where's it at? I'm up in Clarksville. I would like to try and make it out there as well. Will have to show up w/my dd, as the gn is still in pieces also.
cbird77 I believe I have 2 fans in the garage. Call me if you need one. 931-436-5903Don't call between 1400 & 2000 hrs, as those are my sleeping hrs. Before or after is ok, just let the phone ring as I don't carry the phone w/me so I have to get it.

The show is in the movie theater parking lot in the Cool Springs mall area. Take the Cool Springs Blvd exit on I65 and go west and turn by the McDonalds at the bottom of the hill.

I'm running the Dodge Intrepid fans....that isn't what you have, by chance is it? I found some at a salvage yard....gotta go check them out later today.

Great! Hope to see you guys there. I still have my yellow IA plates on my car. I have the antique TN plates for it but I've been driving it a lot during the week so I just left them on as they are good still through this month. Then I'll have to carry spare parts with so I'm always "testing" when the cops pull me over :)

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

I'll try to make it. No car though, it's still in pieces.

Nmra is that weekend in BG, so the crowd at c&c may be smaller. That is good because it is usually packed on the first saturday.

Sorry to hear that. I really want to see your car up close, but I know you're transitioning it right now. Good luck with it and hope to see you Sat anyway.

I'm running the Dodge Intrepid fans....that isn't what you have, by chance is it? I found some at a salvage yard....gotta go check them out later today.

Unfortunately, that's not what I have. I was thinking of the a/c box fan!? Must be old age!

There should be a few more guys in the area that can make it. Do you know how to get to the control panel on this site? I can't find mine?

I would love to make it, but I'll be on a plane on my way home from Afghanistan Saturday. The next cruise in, count me in, will be hitting Bowling Green in October though.

I would love to make it, but I'll be on a plane on my way home from Afghanistan Saturday. The next cruise in, count me in, will be hitting Bowling Green in October though.
Looking forward to meeting you Tony and "Thank you for your service"

Sweet! Welcome home brother. I'll be going to the first Saturday in Oct one to see the big $ cars and I'll be at BG too. Hope to shake your hand in person.

I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm going to shoot for the exotic cars cruise in. Have fun!

Didn't meet any tr guys today but lots of other nice folks. Car looked good for a driver. Hope to see more of you guys on the first Sat in Oct. I have a wedding next weekend. It's not until the afternoon though so I may still swing down next Sat too.

A few pics.

Attachments

• 1411229375580.jpg
    1411229375580.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 1411229396956.jpg
    1411229396956.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 1411229424665.jpg
    1411229424665.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 93
Sorry, upon my return to the airport this morning I was greeted with a dead battery in my truck. So I got to deal with that. I was planning to be there on the 4th also.