Name this Part!

chris96z

Pulled the pan on the stock 200-r4, due to a leaking gasket and this is what I got! It still worked when I parked it, but wasn't shifting properly at WOT. It had a pretty bad leak, so I assume I overheated it and caused this part to fail. Question now is, Do I rebuild it myself or take it to a pro? I am in the Phoenix area but I am new to the scene so i dont know a good builder. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 100_4723.jpg
    100_4723.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 127
Take it to Len Freeman in Las Vegas.
He's very good and not far from you at all. The reason why I say Len is because I've gone to almost everyone trans guy here in socal and after $10k with bad shop after bad shop I was told Len Freeman. I haven't looked back he even built my TH400. I drove up there expecting to stay the night and he had it done in 5hrs. ;)

that is the front pump to overdrive drum selective washer.it obviously is broken.with the trans out of the car you can replace it in 5 to 10 minutes.need instructions,get my book or we can furnish instructions over the phone.

that is the front pump to overdrive drum selective washer.it obviously is broken.with the trans out of the car you can replace it in 5 to 10 minutes.need instructions,get my book or we can furnish instructions over the phone.
Thanks! I'll be contacting you in the next few days!

Post a pick of the back of the overrun clutch housing also. Its the part that the thrust washer is in contact with.