Name needed for new forum

Geoff87

Administrator
Staff member
A new forum will be created for members who have allegedly been ripped off by other members. This will replace the stickies in the feedback forum.

Now I'm not referring to members who feel that they got a bad deal on something. Or members who feel that the person should have shipped the item faster than the two weeks that it took. That's what the feedback forum is for. I'm talking about the guys who have sent money for parts and have never received anything. We seem to be having an increased number of those lately.

Like the "Anyone know Joe Cippola" thread, I'd like the same steps/actions taken. Hopefully with the same results. I'd like scammers to know that they can't rip off our board members and get away with it.

Only administrators will be allowed to move threads into this new forum. Members can post, but cannot start any new threads. Members would post in the "Feedback" forum as usual. If it is deemed appropriate by us, we would move it into this new forum. The thread titles would be renamed with a "Pending" if the situation is unresolved, or "Resolved" if the situation is as such.

Comments or ideas for this new forum are welcome.

Last, we will need a name for this new forum. Please post your ideas.

How about: Turbobuick.com -Hall of Shame?

The weasel room
noweasles.gif

Or Weasel of the week...lol

Hall of Shame sounds good.

(You should give a Honorary listing for the Hawaii Politicians who scammed you guys out of a track!)
I left just in time:D :eek:

Hall of Shame would work. How about con artists? I say expose these low life bottom dwellers for who they really are!! ;) :mad:

Soooooo, only the admins will determine what issues/cases will be something that the board as a whole can comment on?

I have to go with "hall of shame" also. Or in honor of the person that more or less started this all: "The Joe Cipolla Memorial Hall of Shame"

Have two feedback sections
1. Positive Feedback
Post your good experiences with members and vendors

2. Negative Feedback
Post your bad

I dont think folks should post cause a part is a day late or its been drop shipped, only if after they exhausted resonable attempts at getting the situation straightened out.

How about........

All that was lacking was a kiss....

or

All I needed was a little vasoline.