N.E.D Aug 26th NIGHT

Got my fingers crossed the weather holds.

littlebuick8 said:
gnkid1987 watched you run looks strong. i live down on the cape and would like to meet up as well. but probly not run my car as i dont think it will be up for it. needs a bit of tweeking. but would like to meet you guys.

CRAP if you live on the cape go see Russ to tweak your car he is near exit 6 or 7 ply/carver.

Pronto said:
Got my fingers crossed the weather holds.

Suppose to be cool TURBO conditions. Dang I can't wait to watch. You guys are making me want to run my car again too.

littlesixsteve said:
CRAP if you live on the cape go see Russ to tweak your car he is near exit 6 or 7 ply/carver.
i tryed to email him about getting together to tune my car and he didn't reply so i figured he was buissy with others at the moment. i figured i would try later on. i talked to him awhile back at a car show and got his ## but got lost some how. anyway i will be at the track fri nite and hope to meet you guys. thanks for the reply.lb8

littlebuick8 said:
i tryed to email him about getting together to tune my car and he didn't reply so i figured he was buissy with others at the moment. i figured i would try later on. i talked to him awhile back at a car show and got his ## but got lost some how. anyway i will be at the track fri nite and hope to meet you guys. thanks for the reply.lb8

If I didn't reply, I didn't get it........

Was it an e-mail or PM?

Russ Merritt said:
If I didn't reply, I didn't get it........

Was it an e-mail or PM?
hey russ it was an email. so i would guess you didnt get it no big deal ill try your phone. thanks littlebuick8

matt87 said:
i'll be there saturday, street nights "especially friday" suck.

"Slicks" are now alowed on friday nights as long as you have mufflers from what I have heard. I will bring mine with me and try out the trans "BREAK" if the track holds.

i always run dot slicks anyways. i just dont like night racing, and dont like the ricer element that street night brings. they also vht the crap out of the track on saturday.

I can agree there is alot of wimports on some nights. But I can say I have been on a saturday a few times and the track sucked too.

matt87 said:
i always run dot slicks anyways. i just dont like night racing, and dont like the ricer element that street night brings. they also vht the crap out of the track on saturday.

Matt the friday we went about 3 weeks ago 2/3 were American cars.
I see your point it is a long drive only to get so many runs in..

NED runs a king of the hill which sucks up time & they let the race cars run too. :(
I found saturday can be just as bad in some cases.