N.E.D Aug 26th NIGHT

DCVING

Looks like a couple of us are heading to Epping on Fri. August 26th. Just figured Id post incase anyone else wanted to meet up too.

Attachments

• Copy (3) of 150-5050_IMG.JPG
    Copy (3) of 150-5050_IMG.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 157
Didn't see you Friday, too bad it was a perfect night. Russ M was here with Steve and Tom that he has been helping out. Each had some mid 12 runs on mild combos. I would like to be there for the 26th. I should be up and running with my new stuff by then.

I went 2 weeks ago. I was there making some easy runs on the new motor. Turns out I made really easy runs due to some bad gas. I talking about the car too. :D

I have been playing with the tune a little and I think I got it pretty much where I want it now. So depending on the track we should see a mid to low 11 on Nitto's and like 18psi.

i just came back from epping today kind of a last minute thing. but it was funny ford weekend and i only got 2 passes in the whole night one pass i spun the tires during staging 13.0 and my other pass was 12.41 @110 hopefully next friday i can more passes in

last night had the most cars since last year !!! place was packed ... didn't see ya run .. I left @ 845 :cool:

Pronto said:
Didn't see you Friday, too bad it was a perfect night. Russ M was here with Steve and Tom that he has been helping out. Each had some mid 12 runs on mild combos. I would like to be there for the 26th. I should be up and running with my new stuff by then.

No You won't ! You will still be waiting for that COTTEN air cleaner intake :D
You should have drove down to see Jack instead of waiting
for SLO-U.S.POST OFFICE :mad:

I will come along as your pit partner :)

Pronto said:

I will come up if da wife lets me go. I won't be racing cause my trans needs Russ M attention....... but I will let a few others like Reckless Rob & Dave know you are all going.

DCVING said:
Looks like a couple of us are heading to Epping on Fri. August 26th. Just figured Id post incase anyone else wanted to meet up too.

Hey I noticed you said NIGHT.. AUG 25th is Friday night... what day are you truly going?

Steve, I will finagale something if I have to. :wink:

low 11 or any 10 sec gn

I am still waiting to see it happen at ned in a gn . maybe dan will be ready soon to race in the mazda rx7 ....... :eek: ....dan if dcving lets me down you i will be counting on you next.

I'll try to be there too!

I'll make the trip too, schedule permitting. If we can cure that 3rd gear knock I'm hoping for bottom 12s

gnkid1987 watched you run looks strong. i live down on the cape and would like to meet up as well. but probly not run my car as i dont think it will be up for it. needs a bit of tweeking. but would like to meet you guys.

I only saw 1 GN last night racing so I am guessing it was you. I only saw a run where you raced a 2g eclipse. Looked like the car started to roll over the lines when you were staging and you let off and got back on it.

Same guy?

yea i got a little greedy with the launch i tried to hold 9 lbs but it creeped up and spun. and the tree started to go and i had no time to build up boost so i just hammerd it and it spun bad hopefully next weekend will turn out better :biggrin:

i am leaving early about 1-2 and should be up there at 3-4 depending on traffic

Is everyone still going on Friday the 25th @ night? Ray Im not sure what way you go from your house, I go up 24N so if you want to meet me give me a call, 508-991-0105. I am leaving Fall River / New Bedford @ 1pm.