My wiring diagram doesn't show these wires?

matswtt

addicted to boost........
im sick of jump starting my ride, because of a electrical drain.
i think that i have my work cut out for me.
View attachment 70796
this is what happens when you take a modded gn and mod it more with out a clear plan.
View attachment 70797
i want to clean out all this mess. so i'll see what i can get rid of.
and still keep 5 guages, boost controller, scan master, gen II translator, wide band o2, line lock, car alarm,and a huge XM stereo.

View attachment 70798

what a dummy.

disconnect neg battery cable quick :eek: ....
then the best advice i can give you is pull EVERYTHING aftermarket out,start with one wire at a time,restore/reconnect the harness to oem....then reinstall everything you want to keep,and do it correctly.by the looks of things,it wasn't done right,so i wouldn't keep anything "they" did.
good luck...

disconnect neg battery cable quick :eek: ....
then the best advice i can give you is pull EVERYTHING aftermarket out,start with one wire at a time,restore/reconnect the harness to oem....then reinstall everything you want to keep,and do it correctly.by the looks of things,it wasn't done right,so i wouldn't keep anything "they" did.
good luck...

Exactly wow have fun :eek: take your time and trace everything out and make sure you know what is what. I feel for you Ive got a old alarm in my car thats tied into EVERYTHING also and Ive been dreading*sp* taking that out for years but I think this summer Im going to finally get rid of it :frown:

That's nothing. :p

Should be able to trace them all out easy enough. :smile:

You can make some bus strips using terminal strips for ground, BAT, and IGN spots and run them to the fuse panel and a good metal ground and then isolate each circuit and make sure everything is fused.

When working with alarms you need to know each circuit that it's attached to and why before cutting, removing, or changing the wiring.

Other things can be more easily traced to their origin like the gauges and scanmaster etc. It's simpler wiring. :cool:

Just sell the car and start over. It's not worth the hassle. ;)

looks like it might be time to go buy a dash harness out of a Regal in the junkyard. find one that still has the stock radio and get the harness from that- if the radio is still stock, then the electrical system is probably still intact. the whole dash comes out with only a few screws and bolts, and the harness just clicks into place.
sure, you could trace and fix every wire, but it would never be as good as stock.

i was sick of the crummy push buttons that jam up or bind, or break.
i think i got that one for the custom parts manufacture on this board.
u just push it down to shift.