My wife's You Tube Video Entry for Playboy's 55th annual Playmate contest: Final Cut

Jer

Playboy is taking You Tube video submissions for their 55th annual playmate contest. My wife has a video that can be found here and could use your support in the form of views and 5 star ratings. So, here's a shameless plug to try to get as many people to view it as possible. They're basing a portion of the contest on hits so please view it as many times as you can and feel free to post it on other forums or web pages you that you can. I realize that she's not everyone's type but that's not the purpose of this thread so please keep any and all negative comments to yourself.

That was great, she is very good looking. I would have guessed about 22 if she did not say her age. WOW good luck. Shoulda had a few poses on the BUICK

She should've been washing a GN than a Supra.:tongue: But then again, she can wash anything thing she wants:tongue:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

youre a very lucky guy.......shes very easy on the eyes...tell her good luck.:biggrin:

All I can say is WOW! Good Luck with the contest! BTW like the three six mix dirty south ya'll